Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is an automated solution for backup to the cloud, available for restoring information or local systems at a precise moment. These copies are managed from hawk, our sole management platform.
Through a replication system designed to reduce downtime, this solution minimizes the risk of loss of operation caused by different disasters. The result is the replication of the infrastructure of the affected primary site to a secondary location, ensuring business continuity.
What will the Disaster Recovery as a Service solution help you with?
- Centralized management from a single portal.
- On demand storage payment.
- Infrastructure payment by invocation.
- Independence from storage provider.
- Continuous replication capacity.
- Zero-impact to the application.
- Ability to invoke a VM or virtual datacenter.
- 1 Gbps / 20TB bandwidth.
Need more info
Fill out the form and one of our experts will be in contact with you.