Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution features on demand computing resources availability from Ikusi’s managed private cloud, which is executed through a self-provisioning and management platform.
This solution enables virtual machines with the same or similar characteristics to those of a physical server (CPU, RAM, disk, operating system or network), but with a faster, more flexible deployment and with a better use of the assigned resources.
What will the Infrastructure as a Service solution help you with?
- Cost reduction per project.
- Delivery time reduction between IT areas.
- Instant deployment of computing capacity as soon as the business needs it.
- Having a single contact point for telecommunications and cloud.
- Reducing complexity and total ownership cost.
- Eradicating IT infrastructure
- Increasing business efficiency.
- Avoiding critical projects breakdown due to lack of computing resources.
Need more info?
Fill out the form and one of our experts will be in contact with you.